Hi there! Welcome RightOffTrack listeners to my website!
On my interview on RightOffTrack Entrepreneurs with Purpose podcast with Anya Smith, I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- Navigating Pivotal Moments: embracing adaptability and cultivating readiness to pivot.
- ADHD's Role in Entrepreneurship: harnessing ADHD traits like high energy and creativity while managing focus for innovative problem-solving.
- Thinking Big and Personal Growth: setting ambitious goals, embracing risks, and viewing challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Lessons from 'The Path to Pivot': how adaptability, resilience, and the courage to change are key to both personal and professional pivots.
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot is now in early access! You can get a digital copy now and get updates as new updates are released: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
As an executive coach, I help outliers lead through hard pivots in business and life. I'm often brought into organizations to offer training and facilitation on cultivating resilience andreinvention.
You can email me email@example.com to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on RightOffTrack, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!