Hi there! Welcome Resilience Unravelled listeners to my website!
On my interview on the Resilience Unravelled podcast with Russell Thackeray, I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- Cultural considerations in coaching: how cultural backgrounds, particularly Eastern vs. Western philosophies, influence the expression of emotions and vulnerability, and how these differences play out in professional settings.
- Continuous Learning and Personal Growth: understanding the importance of lifelong learning and personal development, and how these aspects are crucial for success in both personal and professional realms.
- Adapting Leadership in Transitions: why leaders must adapt their leadership styles during times of transition, recognizing that different situations may require different approaches for effective management and guidance.
- Focus on Organizational Pivots: the critical nature of organizational pivots, and the need for businesses to make changes proactively rather than reactively to stay competitive and relevant.
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot is now in early access! You can get a digital copy now and get updates as new updates are released: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
I work with individuals and organizations as an executive coach, workshop facilitator and trainer, and keynote speaker.
You can email me email@example.com to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on Resilience Unravelled, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!