Hi there! Welcome Play Your Position Podcast listeners to my website!
On my interview on the Play Your Position Podcast podcast with Mary Lou Kayser, I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- Gymnastics training and mental strength: training to uncover insights into the development of mental strength and discipline
- Traditional Masculinity and Its Impact on Resilience: how traditional notions of masculinity influence resilience, both positively and negatively, and the importance of redefining strength in modern leadership.
- Prioritizing Values and Relationships Over External Achievements: shifting focus from external success metrics to internal values and relationships, and cultivating a more fulfilling personal and professional life.
- Startup Journey with Pivots and Setbacks: emphasizing the inevitable pivots and setbacks, and how they contribute to a deeper understanding of business dynamics.
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot is now in early access! You can get a digital copy now and get updates as new updates are released: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
I work with individuals and organizations as an executive coach, workshop facilitator and trainer, and keynote speaker.
You can email me email@example.com to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on the Play Your Position Podcast, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!