Hi there! Welcome In the Details podcast listeners to my website!
On my interview on In the Details podcast with Karen Allen, I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- Personal and Professional Evolution - how lifelong learning and personal development are crucial for success in both personal and professional life.
- A Roadmap for Navigating Challenges - how to tackle obstacles, adapt to changes, and grow from experiences.
- Resilience Rules Framework - a framework that serves as a practical guide to navigate life's challenges and embrace personal growth effectively.
- Competitive Gymnast to Author - my background as a competitive gymnast and how that adds a layer of discipline and focus to my work, and my upcoming book The Path to Pivot
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot is now in early access! You can get a digital copy now and get updates as new updates are released: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
I work with individuals and organizations as an executive coach, workshop facilitator and trainer, and keynote speaker.
You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on the In the Details podcast, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!