Hi there! Welcome Go4CEO Podcast listeners to my website!
On my interview on the Go4CEO podcast with John "The B.O.M.B.", I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- Startup Journey with Pivots and Setbacks: emphasizing the inevitable pivots and setbacks, and how they contribute to a deeper understanding of business dynamics.
- The Necessity for Major Pivots- confronting situations that test your adaptability, decision-making skills, and resilience.
- Cultivating Resilience- the need for startup founders to cultivate resilience, especially when faced with daunting challenges that threaten the very existence of their business.
- Tools to Manage Stress and Stay on Task - implementing tools to maintain resilience.
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot is now in early access! You can get a digital copy now and get updates as new updates are released: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
I work with individuals and organizations as an executive coach, workshop facilitator and trainer, and keynote speaker.
You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on the Go4CEO podcast, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!