Hi there! Welcome Executive Edge listeners to my website!
On my interview on The Executive Edge podcast with Sue Firth, I shared my insights on resilience, reinvention and leadership drawn from my experiences as an elite gymnast, startup founder, and now executive coach.
Here are some key takeaways from our conversation:
- The power of pivoting - how to reinvent yourself and your business in the face of adversity.
- Cultivating grit and mental toughness - training your mindset to persevere through setbacks.
- Leading with courage - making difficult but necessary decisions and holding your team to a higher standard.
- Managing stress and avoiding burnout - implementing daily practices to maintain resilience.
Want to go deeper? Here are some ways to continue learning from and connecting with me:
1. Join my weekly newsletter
Join the thousands of unconventional leaders who receive a letter from me every Saturday about creative resilience, risk taking, and reinvention.
2. Buy a Copy of The Path to Pivot
The Path to Pivot comes out officially on October 30th but you can start reading the early access edition now: Buy The Path to Pivot
3. Work with Me
I work with individuals and organizations as an executive coach, workshop facilitator and trainer, and keynote speaker.
You can email me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
If you enjoyed my conversation on Executive Edge, I appreciate you taking this journey with me. My goal is to equip leaders like you with the mindset, skills and support to thrive through challenge and change. Let's stay in touch!