In this belated podcast, Jason and I talk about the Rejection Therapy iPhone application as well as the huge response to the article I wrote called Winning Isn’t Normal. Towards the end, we also review the most over-the-top book ever – Get Anyone to Do Anything: Never Feel Powerless Again. Hope you enjoy – and we’d love a review on iTunes if you do like it!
All posts tagged podcast
Jason and I had a chance to interview a really cool gal for this week’s Rejection Therapy Podcast. Veronica Davis started doing Rejection Therapy in part to improve her ability to run her environmental consulting business – . She was a pleasure to interview and had some great insights into things like asking for help, earning new business as a small firm and getting free stuff.
Nspiregreen, LLC a consulting firm that assists businesses, governments and not for profit organizations in developing and implementing their sustainability goals. Please visit them!
Hey everyone, here’s our fourth podcast on rejection therapy. A couple things I’d love to say:
1) Battle your friends in rejections. This is a new variation of the game from Jason Comely that allow you to play RT with a partner in a fun, constructive and competitive way. Get a pack – or gift one!
2) Rejection in your pocket. It’s coming very soon – the Rejection Therapy iPhone app. Need an idea for a rejection? Just bust out your phone and you’ve got one at your fingertips. Find out first
3) Rejection on the radio. According to our stats, we now have over 160 subscribers and 1000+ listens/downloads. Thanks for listening and let us know what you’re looking for. If you get a chance, we’d love a review on iTunes.
The articles discussed in this podcast:
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Caring for Your Introvert – The Atlantic
- A Guide to Beating the Fears That Are Holding You Back – ZenHabits
In Episode 3 we did explore a range of topics including the amygdala (the lobes in your brain that relate to emotional memories and fear), psychology experiments in the NYC subway, and “overthinking” your rejection attempts. Hope you enjoy – and we’d love a review on iTunes if you do like it!
Episode 2 was out a little while ago – just got lazy about posting it. This one should be super valuable if you’ved decided you’re going to actually DO Rejection Therapy.