It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle.
– Richard M DeVos (via 50 Impossible Quotes)
I’ve had my hands pretty full recently and hope to get some more substantial posts out soon, but here’s a few quick updates:
- YC Project: I’ve been working on a cool Y Combinator related side project that’s almost done. I promise you guys will get a first crack at it when I release!
- Ridejoy Funding: We announced some big news for Ridejoy: we raised $1.3M in seed funding from Freestyle Capital, SV Angel, Founder Collective and some other awesome people. Some coverage in AllThingsD, Techcrunch and Wall Street Journal.
- How to woo a startup: Getting hired at a startup is tough. I know, I wrote a mega-post on it. That’s why I was super impressed with how Ridejoy’s new community manager applied (and got the gig). Learn more here.
- Triathlon training: It’s going well. I struggled in the pool at first, and apparently gymnasts are notoriously bad at swimming, but I’m starting to figure it out. Doing a swim-bike brick tomorrow morning!
Please support this site by sharing:
Latest posts by Jason Shen (see all)
- Emerging from Bruce Lee’s Legacy - November 29, 2017
- No Better Than Adversity - November 14, 2017
- Building a Product as a Solo Technical Founder with Safia Abdalla - September 25, 2017