Hey everyone, here’s our fourth podcast on rejection therapy. A couple things I’d love to say:
1) Battle your friends in rejections. This is a new variation of the game from Jason Comely that allow you to play RT with a partner in a fun, constructive and competitive way. Get a pack – or gift one!
2) Rejection in your pocket. It’s coming very soon – the Rejection Therapy iPhone app. Need an idea for a rejection? Just bust out your phone and you’ve got one at your fingertips. Find out first
3) Rejection on the radio. According to our stats, we now have over 160 subscribers and 1000+ listens/downloads. Thanks for listening and let us know what you’re looking for. If you get a chance, we’d love a review on iTunes.
The articles discussed in this podcast:
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Caring for Your Introvert – The Atlantic
- A Guide to Beating the Fears That Are Holding You Back – ZenHabits
Latest posts by Jason Shen (see all)
- Building a Product as a Solo Technical Founder with Safia Abdalla - September 25, 2017
- Three Product Management Announcements - September 16, 2017
- Experimenting with Cognitive Enhancers - August 31, 2017