My Europe Trip [video]
I went to Europe in late September, early October with a couple close high school buddies and it was a ton of fun. This was my first big trip abroad besides trips to China with family, and I got to do some fun stuff:
- Have tea and crumpets at the Wolseley
- Have a 7 course meal at Gordon Ramsey
- Tour the Notre Dame
- Drink Heineken at the original factory-turned-museum
- Visit Amsterdamn’s Red Light district
- See Buckingham Palace
- Do a flagpole in front of the Eiffel Tower
- Play lots of video games while it rained.
And I made a video. I took lots of really short clips with my iPhone and sewed them together. The style was inspired by another travel video made by a group of friends visiting Taiwan. My video doesn’t hold a candle to theirs, but I still enjoy watching it. Hope you do too.