Get Inspired by History
This world is filled with incredible people and incredible actions. I found this website -Things Other People Accomplished When They Were Your Age – that allows you to input your age and out pops a list of people and the incredible achievements they had accomplished by that age.
- Jason Shen compiled and published a book (that holds no weight to the stuff below)
- English novelist Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus, which was immediately successful.
- Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and cofounded Microsoft.
- Charles Lindbergh learned to fly.
- Jane Austen wrote Pride and Prejudice, her second and most famous novel (dang that early huh?)
- The Greek philosopher Plato became a disciple of Socrates.
Check it out – get inspired. We are all capable of incredible things in our own lives.