Read a great post on how a salesman turned around a client who HATED his company into the deal that changed his life. (He wrote 2 handwritten notes a week for 3 months, then worked 24 hrs straight to deliver when she gave him a job). But you got to read it for yourself.
Here is what he learned.
- Stay commited.
- Focus on Changing the Game.
- Be Sincere.
- Be Different.
- Risk being laughed at.
- Risk FAILURE every day.
- Write handwritten notes.
- And, most of all positive karma — or leave what you are doing.
- Develop Entreprenurial Improvisation.
Latest posts by Jason Shen (see all)
- Building a Product as a Solo Technical Founder with Safia Abdalla - September 25, 2017
- Three Product Management Announcements - September 16, 2017
- Experimenting with Cognitive Enhancers - August 31, 2017