1. Forward relevant articles.
2. Mention the person in a blog post or article you are writing.
3. Give them a marketing tip they can use for their business.
4. Write a helpful article for a publication or blog.
5. Introduce them to a prospective alliance partner.
6. Give them a relevant book.
7. Forward them a useful template.
8. Recommend directories where they can promote their business online.
9. Give them a testimonial.
10. Sponsor or volunteer for their organization or group.
11. Give them promotional products.
13. Forward their article to a colleague or client (and let them know).
14. Invite them to a relevant business event (just invite or pay for them).
15. Buy their product or help make a sale.
Latest posts by Jason Shen (see all)
- No Better Than Adversity - November 14, 2017
- Building a Product as a Solo Technical Founder with Safia Abdalla - September 25, 2017
- Three Product Management Announcements - September 16, 2017