What is the future of science in America? What should the US do to preserve and build upon its role as a leader in scientific innovation?
This is an important question, and I would like to write something about it, as it pertains greatly to my blog. I'll be considering it throughout this week, and hopefully publish something on Friday. Some thoughts for now:
- How can we maintain the level of scientific innovation?
- What should be do about declining engineers and scientists?
- What can better science education do to solve this?
- What can better public awareness of science do?
- How can we make grade school teaching a more prestigious and rewarding occupation?
- How do get our government to make scientifically sound decisions?
There are a lot of things to consider, but I think we can and we will do it.
Latest posts by Jason Shen (see all)
- Emerging from Bruce Lee’s Legacy - November 29, 2017
- No Better Than Adversity - November 14, 2017
- Building a Product as a Solo Technical Founder with Safia Abdalla - September 25, 2017